- Senior officials meet with Uruguay FM over region, ties
- Cabinet discusses response to Royal letter on economic planning
- Security measures only target ‘small group’ of wanted persons in Maan — Majali
- Parliament work should be based on platforms — King
- Conference on ‘power to connect in changing world’ at UJ concludes
The shortage of counsellors at public schools prevents students who seek help from getting the needed attention, Education Ministry employees said on Thursday.More...
- Syrian air strikes in north kill at least 25 — activists
- Israel suspends peace talks after Palestinian unity bid
- UK police ask Muslim women to help stop youngsters going to Syria
- Chemical weapons watchdog weighs chlorine attack probe in Syria — sources
- Libya rebels warn Tripoli oil ports to stay closed unless deal implemented
The head of the global chemical weapons watchdog overseeing the destruction of Syria’s toxic stockpile is considering launching a fact-finding mission on his own initiative to investigate reports of chlorine gas attacks there, sources said.More...
Ukraine’s military launched assaults to retake rebel-held eastern towns on Thursday in which up to five people were reported killed, a move Russian President Vladimir Putin warned would have “consequences”.More...
Iranians have rushed to gas stations to fill their cars before a price surge expected at midnight on Thursday as President Hassan Rouhani pushes ahead with a policy to cut fuel subsidies.More...
Real Madrid took a step closer to an elusive 10th European Cup with a 1-0 home win over Bayern Munich on Wednesday and the Spanish side will hope to finish off the job in Germany having shown how effective they are on the counter-attack.More...
- What's On